viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

A narrative text


1It was summer, so, everybody was on the beach. My father and my sister wanted to go to the beach me, but.
I had a problem because the doctor said that I couldn’t go to the beach.
2Earlier I was with my friends at the motocross, when, driving a motor bike I fell.
We went to the hospital as fast as we could. A doctor wanted to phone my parents, but I didn’t want it. My father will not let me take the motor bike again.
3After a while, in the hospital, I went to home.
I expected that my father would be angry.
4But as I found out once I got home my father was very concerned and wasn’t angry.
5Afterwards I was very happy, because I understood that out parents only want the best for us.
In the end it was a great day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario