martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

MEDIEVAL

This year the Medieval Festival was vety exciting, because, I was working in the bar.
While I was working in the bar I met a lot of people, but it was very hard. After, when we had finished working we went ( Ca la merce) we sang medieval songs and after we drank and we danced.
Moreover the next day we got up at I o'clock and there were more people, but we can't couldn't stop.
At night we went to another bar and after we went back to my house.
Later we went to a disco( Pasarel·la) to a party.
It was a black party and there were free xupitos.
This medieval festival was the best medieval of my live.
Next year I want to repeat because it was very nice to talk to people of castelló when there was this party.
I will always have good memories.
It was fantastic!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario